Guckian Energy Systems LLC is committed to providing quality products and unsurpassed customer service. We are dedicated to a professional sales force and continuous improvement of our people, products and service.
- Michael Guckian, Partner (Rochester Office): Has over 35 years of HVAC engineering experience ranging from small air handlers to centrifugal chillers and custom air handlers.
- Ryan Guckian, Partner (Rochester Office): Has been a successful sales representative for Guckian Energy Systems for over 15 years. He has taken a great interest in learning about the technical aspects of unitary HVAC design. He has a progressive aptitude for design, and a comprehensive knowledge of the HVAC industry. Additionally, Ryan has been assisting customers personally with start-up, training, and commissioning of all products. Ryan has a Bio-Chemistry degree from SUNY @ Geneseo.
- Sean Guckian (Rochester Office): Works in the Rochester office as our Inside Sales Engineer assisting with bids, submittals and equipment selections. In addition, Sean is the sole source contact for Samsung equipment selection and design. Sean has a BAS Degree from SUNY @ Potsdam.
- Ben Maysick (Rochester Office): Ben works in the Rochester market as an Inside Sales Engineer. He is a graduate of Clarkson University with a degree in Engineering Management. He is responsible for bidding projects, preparing submittals, and unit selections.
- Paul Conte (Syracuse Office): Paul has a 15+ year proven track record in the Syracuse market place. He is a graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. He has an extensive background in the HVAC business with special concentration with air handlers, process and comfort Chillers and rooftop HVAC equipment.
- Taylor Smith (Syracuse Office): Taylor works in the Syracuse market as an Inside Sales Engineer. He is a graduate of Clarkson University with a degree in Engineering Management. He is responsible for bidding projects, preparing submittals, and unit selections.
- Ronnie Moll (Rochester Office): Product Support Specialist including: customer service, warranty and parts sales, order tracking, Invoicing, and submittal review. She has 30+ years in the HVAC business.
- Joann Crosby (Rochester Office): Accountant/Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable, Commissions and HR Services.